Roads, Works & Planning
Reports to Full Council for ratification of its proceedings and is serviced by the Engineer.
- Regulating infrastructure development in the district
- Co-ordinating developmental activities in the council area.
- Preparing annual estimates of income and expenditure and recommend them to Finance Committee.
- By- laws prohibiting any act which may causes damage to any of the council’s roads.
- Promoting investment within the council area.
- Five councillors
- Chairman has a casting vote.
Frequency of Meetings
Once every two months.